Ciao’ you are now ready to prepare for your trip to Venice, Italy with your new Three Days Venice Travel Guide. Don’t worry if your there for more days, this itinerary includes a chance to see the other islands and participate in a tour. Venice is my favorite city and I hope this guide makes your visit special. Let’s get right into the itinerary. Remember you can mix and match your itinerary according to times the attractions are open plus the number of days there .
Three Days Venice Travel Guide
Day 1 – Three Days Venice
- Take the Grand Canal Tour– with a jump off the vaporetto at theMercato Rialto stop, go to the right bank and see the action at the Hop back on the vaporetto.
- Time for Lunch– look for a restaurant in the Friar Church area
- Marks Square– arrive there by the vaporetto on to the Museum. Vaporetto stop: San Marco or San Zaccaria
- Correr Museum– purchase ticket here for this museum and theDoge’s Palace
- Mark’s Basilica– stop in a see this amazing church.
- Doge’s Palace– Tour the Doge’s Palace
- Tour Mark’s Square
- Dinner – restaurant or pub
- Gondola Ride at Sunset
- Drink on St. Mark’s Square in the evening
Day 2 – Three Days Venice
- Walk, Explore and Shop
- Take the vaporetto hop off at San Toma to tour the Italian Gothic Frari Church.
- Time for Lunch (lunch by the Accademia)
- Treat yourself to a Gelato
- Tour Choices: Galleri dell’ Accademia , Peggy Guggenheim Collection , Teatro La Fenice Theater Conert Hall
- Dinner – See the many Pubs “Bars” – grab a quick bite to eat along the way. Food is limited and is Pub Food but good.
- Gondola Ride at sunset or under the stars
Day 3 – Tour the Islands – Three Days Venice
- Take the Vaporetto to St. Marks Square
- Catch a boat at Fondamente Nove to San Michelle then to Murano Island
- Visit Murano – shop and see the glass blowers.
- Murano great place for lunch. (Mindful of the time -Lunch only served until a certain time)
- Head to Burano (can have lunch here)
- Shuttle boat to Torcello to tour the church then back to Burano
- Take the boat back that that lets you enjoy a cruise along the lagoon.
- Enjoy your Dinner and evening walking Venice
Other Suggested Activities
Venice is easy to navigate with the right information. There are so many wonderful things to see. I enjoy just walking the streets to see the everyday life of the locals. I found the Rick Steves Venice Travel Books the best for my trip there. I highly recommend it.
These books include Maps, Walking Tours, Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, and information on Attractions. Also included are best time to see the attractions.
These activities are a highlight for some amazing things to do while you’re in Venice. See my overview of Venice in “Heartbeat of Venice” and for a one day itinerary “One Busy Day Venice“. If you’re looking for more travel locations visit 1AdventureTraveler for ideas.
Pin this for later!
Also, please have a look at the link up’s I’m participating in with #FollowMeFriday and #WeekendWanderlust on Facebook. Here you will find fantastic adventures by other professional bloggers.