A big Thank You to Jennifer from “By Land and Sea” for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so excited to be nominated and really appreciate it. Make sure to check out her page By Land and Sea & read her adventures . Jennifer has a passion for travels, and on her website you will find travel tips, photos, inspirations and experiences to assist you with your next adventure. Now what is The Versatile Blogger Award…
Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to gain some blog traffic and help receive and give others recognition for everyone’s hard work and all the efforts we put into our blogs. By accepting this award, I agreed to reveal seven random things about myself. Here I go….
- The travel bug or should I say becoming more adventurous started when I got married. My husband would fly the family all around the US and Mexico which made me want to venture out to new places.
- I learned how to scuba dive, became an airplane pilot and craved adventure, all with a little push from my husband.
- Then I am an Expat Wife living overseas who felt like I was living as a 1950’s housewife or as I like to call myself a “house princess”, with my awesome husband who dragged me all over the world for adventures.
- I enjoy mountain hiking with friends to enormous peaks, scuba diving with fish so huge they could eat me, and just plain walking down a cobble stone street in a foreign country. Every time saying, “oh no, I can’t do that” and then accomplishing it while having fun being the adventurer.
- An amateur photographer who has thousands of pictures to edit and I can’t seem to find the time. Time moves so fast that I better hurry and edit my photos and write more blogs.
- I enjoy doing research before our adventures and like to share with others my findings in my blogs.
My motto is “Life is short, go out and have an adventure”. Don’t wait before it’s too late to have some fun.
My nominees are:
Please take some time to visit each of these blogs and social media pages – they are full of great tips, photos, and work for readers of all interests!
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10-15 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
Make sure to share the love! I hope everyone enjoys reading these blogs as much as I have.